PERSONAL CARE AND SUPPORT FOR PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN HOME
Personal care and support for people in their own home:
sometimes someone visiting for a few hours each day offering companionship and support will be enough. For others, more intensive care and support will be required. The Eclipse Care team will work with you to design a package of support that will help you or your loved one to continue to live at home.
To ensure we are able to offer continuity and have the opportunity to build genuine relationships, We do not provide visits of less than 30 minutes. Care & support can be arranged for any time you need it – including waking nights, sleep-in support and weekends
Respite and ad-hoc care:
Eclipse Care understands the importance of a break or respite for both people receiving care and their families. By prior arrangement our respite care service provides short-term intensive support and peace of mind to anyone caring for a loved one. We can also provide a transitional discharge service for those transferring from hospital to home. which focuses on regaining health and independence
Our home care services can offer:
• Companionship and socialising
• Support with medication
• Washing, showering, bathing and dressing
• Assistance with toileting needs
• Prepare meals with, or for clients and assistance at meal times
• Light household work to keep the home clean and tidy
• Laundry or ironing
• Support to prepare shopping lists, to go to the shops on their behalf if they are unable do this for themselves unaccompanied or are unable to access the shops due to health reasons.
• Collect medications and prescriptions